Leave Your Payroll Worries Behind
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner. As if that’s not enough the IRS views failing to pay payroll taxes as the cardinal sin of tax delinquency because a large portion of the payroll taxes are your employees' withholdings. Not paying your company's payroll taxes is tantamount to stealing your employees' money in the eyes of the IRS.
As a result, penalties for failing to pay your payroll taxes and filing your payroll tax returns on time are much more severe than other types of penalties. They can drastically multiply the amount you owe in a very short time.
Our Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of the entire payroll processing for you, so that you won't have to. You get...
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
- All of your payroll checks are laser printed on "blank" check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the Federal Reserve System.
- Free Direct Deposits
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as online tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- User friendly and accurate payroll reports.
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker's Compensation Audits
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms